Wednesday, July 16, 2014

why NOT to fuck over a good dom

This WHORE IMed me out of nowhere, feeling the need to tell me hes pimping himself out on CL& has a man/man phone line on niteflirt. AHAHHAAHA ! THEN he didn't tribute me like he said he would- this is whats happens when you are a bad whore ! 

His ad :

SLUT WHORE

And for those of you who missed that or in case he somehow FINALLY gets flagged :
Willing to please bottom for Tops! - m4m - 28 (castro / upper market)

Sissy gay male looking for use and abuse. I'm open to taking your load to my sissy face, or your cock in my tight asshole. You can come fill my holes up at my place, or chose a location of yor choice. I m ready and willing to be filed up anyway you like for your pleasure. I am discreet, and am stricty a bottom with no option to switch. I must be the one taking the load to the face or the dick to the ass, and abused the way you please.

No comments:

Post a Comment